Front Splitter & Side Skirts for BMW M3 E92 / E93 (2007 - 2013 Models)
This Lip Kit includes:
Side Skirts (Pair)
If you're looking for a Front Splitter & Side Skirts for BMW M3 E92 / E93 then this is the one for you.
Tough look, plus tough construction. Give your car that aftermarket look while improving performance.
- Front Splitter & Side Skirts for BMW M3 E92 / E93 (2007 - 2013 Models)
- Suits Coupe & Cabrio models
- Makes your car look lower and tougher!
- Super tough ABS plastic construction
- Gloss black in colour
- Supplied with all screws needed to fit + mounting manual
- This part can be painted or left as is
- Trust the respected name of Maxton Design Bodykits
- Please allow 2-3 days for handling BEFORE this item is shipped to you
- Custom designed to suit this model
- Quality guaranteed
- Tough look plus increases your cars value
- Scroll up and Order NOW!
Follow us on Facebook HERE to stay up to date with Sales, New parts and all the goss in the bodykits world!
Lips are not bent or folded when we send them out. However, if you do receive your lip and it's distorted because of shipping, do not panic. Please use a heat gun on the affected area and bend it back into shape.
These Polyurethane front lips have qualities that allows for bending and flex. This process is also possible by leaving it out in the sun for a couple ours prior to fitting.
We recommend a professional to install at all times but here’s a general installation guide:
Fit the lip onto the bumper of your car to know where and how it lines up. Once you are comfortable with how it sits you can prep for painting if needed (sanding, primer, paint etc).
We recommend you use 3M double-sided tape (not supplied) for a firm hold. Sand down the inner edges of the lip (where the lip and car will touch) and then re-clean that area using a proper wax and grease remover. Apply 3M double-sided tape to where you just sanded down and fit the lip onto the car.
After the lip is mounted, use a heat gun or hair dryer over the whole lip. The heat will help it mould onto your car for a glove-like fitment. Once you’re satisfied with how it is, use the screws provided underneath the lip and on the sides of the bumper.