- To get an accurate shipping cost to your address, just add item to your cart, then proceed to next page and input your address and a shipping price will show.
- Please note that couriers are not able to deliver to a PO BOX or Parcel Locker address. Please provide a standard residential or business address. We recommend a business address as most couriers are now charging a premium for residential addresses for larger items (more details further below).
- If your order is in stock and your order is paid for, it usually ships within 1-4 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information once shipped, to the e-mail address you provide when checking out.
- For all in stock products please allow a handling time of 1-4 days before being dispatched. For all fibreglass items or any custom options please allow anywhere between 8-28 working days (dependent on item) for it to be made before being shipped.
- All our items are delivered to the address you supply. There is no option to pick up your item yourself.
- Someone may need to be at the address given for delivery to accept the package. Otherwise a re-delivery fee will be charged if item is returned. Note that some courier companies will drop off a package at a customers address without the customer having to accept the package. This is unfortunately out of our control. Once a package has been dropped off to the designated address by a courier, we are not liable for it.
- If your product is damaged up on arrival contact us within 24 hours of receiving delivery along with photo/s and/or video of the damage
- Note that some postcodes that are considered rural/remote by couriers and cannot be posted to.
- Note that for some outer postcodes that are deemed remote or rural by a courier company, that we may contact you after your purchase for an extra shipping fee that may not have been covered in the initial shipping amount paid. This is due to some of these postcodes being deemed more 'remote' or 'rural' than the shipping amount we've allowed.
- For some larger items please note that our shipping prices may only cover sending the item to a business address or the couriers depo address. Most couriers are now charging a premium to deliver to residential addresses, hence our shipping prices on these items will only cover sending it to a business or depo address. We may contact you after ordering to see if you may want to pay any extra for shipping to a residential address, to organise a different address or potentially picking the item up from the courier depo.
- For shipments outside of Australia bear in mind there may be some cases where you may have to pay some kind of import tax/duties etc. This is up to you to find out. We are not liable for any taxes/duties payable upon entry to your country.
If you have any questions contact one of our friendly team here.