Mazda MX5 NA / NB Side Skirts - RS Style (1990 - 2005 Models)
These Side Skirts Fit:
1990 - 1997 Mazda MX5 NA Models
1999 - 2000 Mazda MX5 NB8A Models
2000 - 2005 Mazda MX5 NB8B Models
If you're looking for Mazda MX5 NA / NB Side Skirts in RS Style then this is the one for you.
Tough look, plus tough construction. Give your car that aftermarket look while improving performance.
- Mazda MX5 NA / NB Side Skirts - RS Style (1990 - 2005 Models)
- These side skirts attach to the bottom of your stock skirts on all MX5 NA & NB Models: NA NB 1990-1997 models & NB 1999-2005 models
- Super tough Poly-Urethane construction
- Matt black in colour
- Front lip can be painted or left as is
- Supplied with all screws needed to fit
- Easy installation - Holes need to be drilled (Instructions NOT supplied - See BASIC instructions below)
- Please allow 2-3 days for handling BEFORE this item is shipped to you
- Custom designed to suit this model
- Quality guaranteed
- Tough look plus increases your cars value
- Scroll up and Order NOW!
Follow us on Facebook HERE to stay up to date with Sales, New parts and all the goss in the bodykits world!
Lips are not bent or folded when we send them out. However, if you do receive your lip and it's distorted because of shipping, do not panic. Please use a heat gun on the affected area and bend it back into shape.
These Polyurethane front lips have qualities that allows for bending and flex. This process is also possible by leaving it out in the sun for a couple ours prior to fitting.
We recommend a professional to install at all times but here’s a general installation guide:
Fit the lip onto the bumper of your car to know where and how it lines up. Once you are comfortable with how it sits you can prep for painting if needed (sanding, primer, paint etc).
We recommend you use 3M double-sided tape (not supplied) for a firm hold. Sand down the inner edges of the lip (where the lip and car will touch) and then re-clean that area using a proper wax and grease remover. Apply 3M double-sided tape to where you just sanded down and fit the lip onto the car.
After the lip is mounted, use a heat gun or hair dryer over the whole lip. The heat will help it mould onto your car for a glove-like fitment. Once you’re satisfied with how it is, use the screws provided underneath the lip and on the sides of the bumper.