Rear Window Roof Spoiler for Mitsubishi Pajero NM NP (1999 - 2006 Models)
- Rear Window Roof Spoiler for Mitsubishi Pajero NM NP (1999 - 2006 Models)
- Customise your pride and joy with this sleek & stylish roof spoiler
- Fits Mitsubishi Pajero NM NP models: GLS / GLX / Exceed / Platinum Edition (1999 - 2006 Models)
- Dark translucent black in colour - Dark enough for a near black look but can still easily see through it
- Made of extremely durable & high quality UV resistant acrylic
- No need to paint
- Easy installation - Has 3M double sided tape on back of spoiler for easy attachment to car
- Supplied with spoiler is: 3M brand double sided tape, prep pads, tube of 3M tape primer & basic installation instructions
- Please allow 1-3 days for handling BEFORE this item is shipped out to you
- Super TOUGH look plus increases your cars value
- $19.81 Shipping Australia Wide
- Limited Stock - Add to Cart Now!
Follow us on Facebook HERE to stay up to date with sales, new parts and all the goss in the bodykits world!
Prior to fitting this product, ensure your vehicle is thoroughly washed and clean ensuring the mating surface you are fitting the product to is free from any GREASE / WAX / POLISH or any other contaminants.
As surface preparation is very important, we recommend the use of a “Wash and Grease Remover” solution to be used on the mating surface as per directions on the solvent bottle you use.
Failing to prepare the surface correctly, you risk the possibility of the product not adhering to the surface correctly & coming off.
Be sure to sit this spoiler on your car BEFORE trying to stick it to your car.
The double sided tape (provided on back of spoiler) and using some sikaflex/urethane (not supplied), can be used to stick the spoiler down.
When fitting, apply firm but not excessive pressure or weight. If you are in any way unsure of how to attach this to your vehicle, please get a professional to attach it. We will not be held liable for any fitment issues for how you or anyone else fits this spoiler or the item becoming unattached from your vehicle.
Failing to follow these instructions will void any return or refund policy on the product.