- To get an accurate shipping cost to your address, just add item to your cart, then proceed to next page and input your address and a shipping price will show.
- Please note that couriers are not able to deliver to a PO BOX or Parcel Locker address. Please provide a standard residential or business address. We recommend a business address as most couriers are now charging a premium for residential addresses for larger items (more details further below).
- If your order is in stock and your order is paid for, it usually ships within 1-4 business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information once shipped, to the e-mail address you provide when checking out.
- For all in stock products please allow a handling time of 1-4 days before being dispatched. For all fibreglass items or any custom options please allow anywhere between 8-28 working days (dependent on item) for it to be made before being shipped.
- All our items are delivered to the address you supply. There is no option to pick up your item yourself.
- Someone may need to be at the address given for delivery to accept the package. Otherwise a re-delivery fee will be charged if item is returned. Note that some courier companies will drop off a package at a customers address without the customer having to accept the package. This is unfortunately out of our control. Once a package has been dropped off to the designated address by a courier, we are not liable for it.
- If your product is damaged up on arrival contact us within 24 hours of receiving delivery along with photo/s and/or video of the damage
- Note that some postcodes that are considered rural/remote by couriers and cannot be posted to.
- Note that for some outer postcodes that are deemed remote or rural by a courier company, that we may contact you after your purchase for an extra shipping fee that may not have been covered in the initial shipping amount paid. This is due to some of these postcodes being deemed more 'remote' or 'rural' than the shipping amount we've allowed.
- For some larger items please note that our shipping prices may only cover sending the item to a business address or the couriers depo address. Most couriers are now charging a premium to deliver to residential addresses, hence our shipping prices on these items will only cover sending it to a business or depo address. We may contact you after ordering to see if you may want to pay any extra for shipping to a residential address, to organise a different address or potentially picking the item up from the courier depo.
- For shipments outside of Australia bear in mind there may be some cases where you may have to pay some kind of import tax/duties etc. This is up to you to find out. We are not liable for any taxes/duties payable upon entry to your country.
If you have any questions contact one of our friendly team here.
Frequently Asked Questions
We get asked lots of questions! So here is a few of them and our answers:
Q: How do I find out how much shipping is?
A: Easy! All you have to do is:
- Select an item and click 'Add to Cart'
- Continue to 'Checkout'
- Add your address and postcode details
- This will automatically work out how much your shipping cost will be :)
Q: Why is my fibreglass order taking so long to make?
A: If you've ordered a fibreglass item and it is taking longer to make than what may have been stated in the description of the product, please don't worry. Your order has not been forgotten about. Since fibreglass items are made upon ordering and some times of the year are far more busier than others, sometimes our manufacturers may take longer than usual to make them. But rest assured your order is being worked on and it will be made and despatched as soon as possible. If you are after an update, please contact one of our friendly team and quote your order number.
Q: Why have I not received an email of confirmation of my order OR an email that my item has been sent?
A: As soon as you order an item off our website, you will receive a confirmation email. If you don't receive this email, then please check your 'Promotions' or 'Junk' folder in your emails as it might have gone there. This may also happen for your shipping confirmation email with your tracking number details etc. Be sure to keep an eye on those folders in your email.
Q: How long does shipping take?
A: This all depends on where you live. We always say to allow anywhere from 3-8 days. Metro areas of course will be quite quick (usually a few days at most). More rural areas allow at least several extra days. An express option is not something offered on our website though sorry as this will drive the shipping cost through the roof unfortunately!
All goods are always meant to be shipped out ASAP, usually within 2-3 days of receiving your order IF this is an item in stock.
NOTE: For any fibreglass products, please allow a build time to make them. Most items are made upon ordering by our manufacturers so please allow anywhere from 8-28 working days usually, (dependent on item).
Q: Why does my Tracking Number not work?
A: Please note that at times, couriers are not scanning items as quickly as they could be, hence there are sometimes delays of up to 2-4 days before your tracking number shows any movement.
Q: Can I vinyl wrap my fibreglass-made item?
A: Yes you can. A lot of our customers use vinyl wrap on the gel coat finish of a fibreglass part instead of painting it. You may just have to prep it correctly before wrapping it or get a professional vinyl wrapping shop to do it.
Q: Why does shipping cost so much?
A: Shipping costs are a constant problem! Because of the sheer size and volume of a lot of parts (front/rear bars, bodykits etc), shipping companies have to charge more and once items go over a certain size, weight no longer matters and we're charged on the size of the item.
Also if you're in a rural area, costs go up quite a lot. So if you can get something delivered to a metro area, then definitely try to do this.
If when you checkout, you think the shipping charge is too much, by all means contact one of our team and we'll see if we can get a better rate!
Q Can Items be Shipped to New Zealand (or anywhere else overseas)?
A: For certain items, yes they can be sent to New Zealand or overseas. It just depends on which item. Please send an email to our friendly team detailing what item you're looking at and also please provide us your address (with postcode) so we can work out an accurate shipping quote :)
Q: Do parts/items come painted?
A: No. We don't offer painting as an option BUT anything can be sent direct to your local panel beater or painter for you.
Q: Do my items come with instructions to fit it?
A: At this stage no, we don't provide instructions to fit any items (bodykits, spoilers, flares, roof racks, lights, etc etc). We recommend you get your local panel beater/fitter/auto electrician/auto professional etc to fit anything for you if you're unsure of how to fit it.
Q: Does Spoilers and Bodykits do any Custom work?
A: No sorry, products are only available as shown on our website.
Q: Do Spoilers and Bodykits fit parts you sell?
A: No we don't, as we are 100% online we do not offer a fitment service. We recommend you get your local panel beater/fitter/auto electrician etc to fit anything for you if you're unsure of how to fit it.
If what you want to know is not mentioned on this page, by all means contact one of our friendly team via our contact page here.
Buy Now Pay Later
Here at Spoilers And Bodykits Australia we want to make it easier for you to get your hands on the stuff you want for your ride! So to help you out, we have a few different options that make paying for your items a little easier (conditions apply - please check the individual websites for overdue penalties etc):
Afterpay is a way to order your car gear without having to pay the whole amount upfront. Your order is shipped out to you as per usual and you pay it off in fortnightly instalments over 6 or 8 weeks to Afterpay. See their how-it-works page here.
Do I pay more if I use Afterpay?
No! There is no interest or added fees to use the Afterpay service. We pay the fees. The only time you would pay a fee is if you miss a payment.
Please see Afterpay Terms & Conditions for further information about late fees.
I ordered something using Afterpay but I need to return it, what do I do?
We are unable to offer store credit so you will receive a refund. Afterpay will look after this for us and the refund will go back to the card you have registered with them.
Zip Pay is very similar to Afterpay in that you can get your item now, and not have to pay for it all upfront.
For more info on Zip Pay and signing up, check out their how-it-works page here.