Rear Boot Lip Spoiler for BMW E36 Coupe & Sedan (1990 - 2005 Models)
- Rear Boot Lip Spoiler for BMW E36 Coupe & Sedan (1990 - 2005 Models)
- Add that extra touch to your car with this sleek boot lip spoiler
- Made of tough polyurethane - Because of the pliable, flexible material, this spoiler can be curved to fit your car easily
- Matt black in colour (Unpainted non-glossy finish)
- Has 3M double sided tape on back of spoiler - See Important Note Below
- PLEASE NOTE: This spoiler may come in a tube or rolled up in a package (Depends on your location). Because of the flexible material of this spoiler, this does NOT affect its final shape. Heating this spoiler up in the sun or with a heat gun or similar will allow this spoiler to mould to many different shapes.
- Please allow 1-3 days for handling BEFORE this item is shipped out to you
- Tough look plus increases your cars value
- Limited Stock - Add to Cart Now!
Follow us on Facebook HERE to stay up to date with sales, new parts and all the goss in the bodykits world!
Prior to fitting this product, ensure your vehicle is thoroughly washed and clean ensuring the mating surface you are fitting the product to is free from any GREASE / WAX / POLISH or any other contaminants.
As surface preparation is very important, we recommend the use of a “Wash and Grease Remover” solution to be used on the mating surface as per directions on the solvent bottle you use.
Failing to prepare the surface correctly, you risk the possibility of the product not adhering to the surface correctly & coming off.
Be sure to sit this spoiler on your car BEFORE trying to stick it to your car.
DO NOT panic when you receive this spoiler thinking it is not the exact shape of your car. These spoilers are made to mould to all different shapes. So you must heat this item up out in the sun, with a heat gun or hair dryer which will make it nicely pliable to mould to the shape of your car.
The double sided tape (provided on back of spoiler) and using some sikaflex/urethane (not supplied), can be used to stick the spoiler down. We also recommend screwing it down.
When fitting, apply firm but not excessive pressure or weight. If you are in any way unsure of how to attach this to your vehicle, please get a professional to attach it. We will not be held liable for any fitment issues for how you or anyone else fits this spoiler or the item becoming unattached from your vehicle.
Failing to follow these instructions will void any return or refund policy on the product.
*** Get the FREE Cheat Sheet When You Purchase This Item ***
==> 9 Mods to Boost You Cars Horsepower by 5% or More for $100 or Less!*Disclaimer: This is an aftermarket product, not approved by the vehicle manufacturer. It is meant for off road use and may not be approved for use on Australian roads. Please see our Terms and Conditions page or contact us for any questions regarding this product.